Non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures include all non-invasive, and minimally invasive cosmetic facial procedures that are typically performed at our San Francisco office during a convenient, daytime appointment.
Most often, an isolated cosmetic procedure may effectively achieve a significant improvement, avoiding a more aggressive plastic surgery procedure. Non-surgical cosmetic procedures usually require either a mild local anesthetic or none at all, ensuring a more comfortable experience with less downtime. The following non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures can either be performed in conjunction with surgical procedures or on their own:
- Facial Fillers (Facial Volume Restoration): Replace facial volume, soften facial features, and restore skin to a smoother and more youthful appearance using either Restylane®, Restylane Lyft®, Restylane Silk®, or Juvéderm®,
- Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport®: Alleviate signs of stress and aging such as facial wrinkles and frown lines.
- Other uses for Botox® include TMJ masseter muscle reduction and the treatment of underarm hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
- Lip Filler (Peri Oral Rejuvenation): Improve the appearance of lips by reducing fine lip lines and wrinkles around the mouth, adding volume, and smoothing the skin.
- Lip Rejuvenation: Rejuvenate your lips using both surgical and non-surgical procedures. You may require one or several treatments or procedures to get the look you desire.
- Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy): Catalyze the skin’s own natural healing response to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Boost results by adding platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to your treatment.
- TCA Chemical Peels: Much deeper and more powerful than the more common exfoliation peel, the TCA or ZO 3-step peel is ideal for wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, enlarged pores, uneven skin pigmentation and sun damage.
- Sclerotherapy: Remove unwanted spider veins and varicose veins on the legs, torso, and face.
- Kybella® “Double Chin” Treatment: Reduce submental fullness. A non-surgical, injectable treatment that destroys fat cells and essentially dissolves excess under-chin fat permanently.