Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
What is non-surgical (cosmetic) rejuvenation?
Non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures include all non-invasive, and minimally invasive cosmetic facial procedures that are typically performed at our San Francisco office during a convenient, daytime appointment.
Most often, an isolated cosmetic procedure may effectively achieve a significant improvement, avoiding a more aggressive plastic surgery procedure. Non-surgical cosmetic procedures usually require either a mild local anesthetic or none at all, ensuring a more comfortable experience with less downtime. The following non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures can either be performed in conjunction with surgical procedures or on their own:
- Facial Fillers (Facial Volume Restoration): Replace facial volume, soften facial features, and restore skin to a smoother and more youthful appearance using either Restylane®, Restylane Lyft®, Restylane Silk®, or Juvéderm®,
- Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport®: Alleviate signs of stress and aging such as facial wrinkles and frown lines.
- Other uses for Botox® include TMJ masseter muscle reduction and the treatment of underarm hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
- Lip Filler (Peri Oral Rejuvenation): Improve the appearance of lips by reducing fine lip lines and wrinkles around the mouth, adding volume, and smoothing the skin.
- Lip Rejuvenation: Rejuvenate your lips using both surgical and non-surgical procedures. You may require one or several treatments or procedures to get the look you desire.
- Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy): Catalyze the skin’s own natural healing response to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Boost results by adding platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to your treatment.
- TCA Chemical Peels: Much deeper and more powerful than the more common exfoliation peel, the TCA or ZO 3-step peel is ideal for wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, enlarged pores, uneven skin pigmentation and sun damage.
- Sclerotherapy: Remove unwanted spider veins and varicose veins on the legs, torso, and face.
- Kybella® “Double Chin” Treatment: Reduce submental fullness. A non-surgical, injectable treatment that destroys fat cells and essentially dissolves excess under-chin fat permanently.
Jennifer Fick, Aesthetic Nurse Specialist, heads our non-surgical team:
Jennifer Fick, MSN, FNP-C, CANS is a Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist who began her career in the cosmetic medical industry in 1998 and has been providing laser and injectable treatments in the field of cosmetic dermatology for almost 20 years. Read more about Jennifer’s qualifications here, or on her own website.